Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Now, this is my kind of political ad! Same mentality, same empty promises....



I, for one, am glad this election is over. I'm tired of political correctness, and I'm tired of being villified if I don't want to wear a tee-shirt on a teacher workday proclaiming a politically correct viewpoint (not necessarily my own). I kept hearing about how such displays 'open dialogue', but I saw and experienced the opposite effect.

I'm tired of president bashing. No matter who is in office, someone isn't happy,and is more than willing to let me know about it. Funny thing is, no one ever asks me what my opinion might be - it is simply assumed that my opinion is the same, and we've got to be right, right? Or left, right? Whatever...

As I often tell my sons and my students - the loudest one doesn't always win.

No comments: