Saturday, February 03, 2007

Busy, busy, busy...

I have so much to do for the next week - and here I am, spending time writing in this blog.

I have a new online class starting on Tuesday. Usually not a big deal - I've taught the course almost 20 times. Yeah, I found out they changed the text and the assignments. I have to re-write my syllabus by Monday night, and be a little familiar with the new text. I'm going to work on that today, and hopefully have it ready to go by the time I go to bed tonight.

I have an IEP due on Wednesday. This girl on my caseload is a huge time commitment. She has a low IQ, along with anxiety issues which preclude her full-day attendance at school. She's not so anxious, however, to keep her from getting pregnant a few months ago. Maybe if she had been in school all day, she would not be pregnant? Who knows.... Anyway, her meeting is bound to be a long one, and I really need to have my i's dotted and my t's crossed on the paperwork. I've already started it, but need to finish it this weekend. That will be my priority on Sunday.

I also have to prepare for a new unit in Science. That will also be done today and Sunday.

And....we have a b-ball game at UVA tomorrow afternoon!

So much for a restful weekend.

No comments: