Friday, February 01, 2008

No bitch zone

I realize I've been spending most of my time in this blog kvetching about all that is wrong in my world. Sorry bout that.

Today was a much better Friday. A scheduled 1/2 day for parent conferences, so I automatically get to sleep in. Bonus: overnight, we have freezing rain, so the work day schedule is pushed back an hour. I don't have to go in until 10:00. Time to get a decent breakfast and sit around in my robe. The workday ends at 1:00, and I spend the afternoon dozing, reading, watching a little Springer (a guilty pleasure, sometimes), and watching it rain on the deck.

Tonight - a bball game against NC State. Nice game, another win for the girls. Maybe tomorrow, they'll be nationally ranked. Sweet.

So, maybe not as entertaining as a grumpy entry, but everyone needs a few flowers and puppies in their lives, right? (or in this case, freezing rain and basketball)

No comments: